Welfare Cowboys ride for honesty, good health and fair treatment for all!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NOTE TO VIRGINIA FROM SENATOR ROY BLUNT

Virginia Wilcox posted in United Horsemen.
Virginia Wilcox 11:39am Jun 15
This is verbatim to an email I received today.

Dear Virginia,

Thank you for contacting me regarding horse slaughter in the United States.
As someone who grew up on a farm, I believe all animals should be treated in a safe and humane manner. But many horses already suffer worse fates due to abuse, neglect, and overpopulation. Eliminating the option of humanely reducing the horse population may lead to even greater suffering on the part of these horses.
Again, thank you for contacting me. I look forward to continuing our conversation on Facebook (www.facebook.com/SenatorBlunt) and Twitter ( http://www.facebook.com/l/613edhk4DT4qfZ5RqWUl4GFxCOg/www.twitter.com/RoyBlunt) about the important issues facing Missouri and the country. I also encourage you to visit my website (blunt.senate.gov) to learn more about where I stand on the issues and sign-up for my e-newsletter.

Sincere regards,

Roy Blunt
United States Senator
Senator Roy Bluntwww.facebook.com
Senator Roy Blunt - Religious Views: Baptist - About Me: We welcome your comments, hope that all language and discussions will be polite, and request that all postings on this Page remain free of profane, obscene, violent or racist language, suggestions of illegal or illicit activity and advertisement.

No comments: